We currently have an excellent opportunity available. We are seeking an individual who can work alongside other team members as well as take a lead on completing play installations, and play refurbishment works. Ideally based in Chelmsford.
This is a self-employed vacancy (with the prospect of full time employment). We are part of the CIS scheme.
- Good groundwork experience
- Must be able to read foundation plans/scaled drawings
- Good organisational skills for planning material orders and work loads
- Good communication and people skills for customer care
- Working as part of a team with the ability to lead a labourer
- Attention to detail to achieve and maintain high standards
- Motivated to work in all weathers
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Full driving licence
- CSCS card is a MUST
- CPCS card would be an advantage
- Digger/Dumper tickets would be an advantage
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01473 785269